Re: shell access behind a trasparent proxy http only

2010/8/22 Micky Del Favero <micky@mesina.net>
Leonardo Boselli <leo@dicea.unifi.it> writes:

> I have the urgent necessity to allow some users that lay behind a
> trasparent proxy that allow only http connection on port 80 to access
> a normal shell on a machine.

ajaxterm, but it's impossible (or, at least I wasn't able to do it) to
use screen in it, even send a control code (ie CTRL-a) to the shell is
not possible, so I suggest you to install shellinabox
http://code.google.com/p/shellinabox/

I saw also apache module that allows ssh tunneling.

regards.
WZ

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz