Partnership with debian.org

Fellow Website Owner/Operator;

I am the marketing director of http://www.checkedyourcredit.com.  We are a fairly
new website offering free credit reports and scores and although we are new we are
already receiving thousands of unique daily visitors do to our nationwide
advertising campaigns.  I'm writing you personally to see if you would consider a
reciprocal link partnership with our website.

We are only accepting a limited number of link partners and our links page is only
one click away from our homepage which receives the majority of our traffic.
Because of this we ask that you place our link on a higher traffic area of your
website such as your homepage or the top of your links page.

If you would like to be included on our recommended links page please visit the
following page to choose from our various text and image ads:

Please link to our website using one of the following text links or if you would
prefer you can select one of the banners or logo's from our website.

1) Credit Reports - Have you Checked Your Credit? Get your FREE credit report today!

2) Free Credit Report - Have you Checked Your Credit? Get your FREE credit report

3) Credit Score - Have You Checked Your Credit? Get your FREE credit report and
score today!

Once you have added one of the above text links or banners to your website simply
send me an email and I will make sure to add your website on our next update.  I
look forward to hearing from you.  If you have any questons at all about our website
or our services feel free to contact me personally.

Alicia Carasco - Internet Marketing Director