ezmlm warning

egyptian-business@egyptmails.com mailing list.

at egyptian-business-owner@egyptmails.com.

Messages to you from the egyptian-business mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the egyptian-business mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the egyptian-business mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <egyptian-business-get.123_145@egyptmails.com>

send an empty message to: