Re: Bayes not working after debian-volatile installation

Stephen Gran wrote :
This one time, at band camp, Samuel Krieg said:
Hi there,

Spamassassin 3.2.3 does not trigger bayes score anymore after debian-volatile installation.

It certainly does here.  Can you perhaps provide some more information?

I'm running Debian Etch up-to-date.

I runned spamd with -D and saw this:
Jun 24 17:59:07 p1 spamd[10429]: bayes: not available for scanning, only 0 ham(s) in bayes DB < 200

I guess I broke my db when typing "sa-learn --sync" after upgrading instead of before.
It's my fault for not reading the upgrade notes correctly.
Shame on me.

Case closed

Cheers.

--