Re: openssh public key (after upgrade) problem

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008, Wojciech Ziniewicz wrote:

FIXED - the problem was faulty id_rsa.pub on my clients. Didn't know
that DSA is that "restrictive" ;)

I had a similar problem on a few machines. I was having to copy my new key in twice to get it to work. Turned out that one of the other admins didn't put in a return at the end of his key when he copied it, so my new key was just getting appended to the end of his.