Re: clamsmtp spampd both @ SMTP time

* Dan MacNeil wrote:
>  It looks like it is possible to chain things:
>
>  postfix--->clamsmtp--->spamtpd--->postfix---> delivery
>
>  I am curious about people's experience in production. see:

i hacked up smtpprox in combination with postfix smtpd_proxy_filter
option this works quite well. But i am doing only spamfiltering right
now. But it would be easy to expand the smtpprox do also add clamav.
Only problem you really have to monitor your mail load. So that you
do not run or set to strict timeouts. Because once in a while spamd
needs a little bit more time :) I guess one should use this feature
with some TCP rate limits to not get DOSed to easily.

cheers
   --lars