Connecting branch with VPN

Hello everyone,

I have a VPN server (pptpd) and I'd like to connect a branch with it. It connects and everything goes fine.

The problem is: the network in the branch is different from the central site, which implies me that everytime it connects, I must type the route to the branch. This happens because the gateway is only available only when the VPN is connected, and when the it goes down the route goes as well.

So, the problem is :
* I must insert a route that is permanent even when the interface of the gateway is down
OR
* I must execute a command when a new client connects on pptpd.

Thanks for any reply.

--
Att,
Luiz Felipe de Souza Gomes

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
acredita-se estar livre de perigo.