Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

I Hope This Mail Meets You In Good Health, I Am, Mrs Marty Fofana, A Sierra Leonean. Presently, I Live As A Refugee In republic of Senegal Dakar , With My Only Son Gray, I Am A Victim Of War And The Wife Of Late Chief Dr.S.Thurbert Fofana The Assassinated Former Assistant Director Of Sierra Leone Gold And Diamond Mining Corporation.

My Husband Was Killed With Other Government Officials During Official Hours When The Rebel Troops Stormed And Raided The Mining Corporation Office At The Heat Of The Crisis In My Country. A Few Weeks Later, The Rebels Also Invaded Our Residential Building In Which My Husband And Two Of Our Security Men Were Killed In The Compound While I Was Out For A Special Research Program.

 I Had A Singular Shock And Trauma, Which Compelled Us To Flee From The Country To republic of Senegal Dakar By The Help Of An Army Colonel, Who Is A Close Friend Of My Late Husband, My son Gray Has First Degree In Marketing And Would Have Further His Education If Not For The Death Of My Husband. I Have Never Worked To Earn My Living Since My Late Husband Had Enough Wealth For Us.

I Am Contacting You Now Because Of The Present Difficulty I Am Facing. Unfortunately My Husband Two Accounts In West Africa Have Recently Been Frozen. However This Did Not Affect The Ten Million And Six Hundred Thousand Dollars (Us$ 10.600,000), Which He Kept in a Security Firm in  Senegal Dakar. For Now, I Am Having Every Information And Document Needed For The Clearance Of The Money from  secured firm Company in  Here In Senegal Dakar And I Want You To Act As The Beneficiary Of The Fund For Easy And Smooth Transfer To Your Account Abroad For Investment Purposes.

 You Will No Doubt Be Adequately Compensated With As Well As A Percentage Of The Profit From Investment Of The Fund. Also You Will See To It That My Son And I Come Over To Your Country At The Earliest Possible Time. I Am Making This Request To You With Tears In My Eyes And I Feel That God Almighty Will Touch You With His Spirit To Listen To My Cry For Help And Answer Me Without Delay Since Our Breadwinner Is No More And This Is The Only Hope For Life. You Positive Response Will Give Me The Greatest Joy And Relief. God Bless You For Your Kind Assistance We Have Agreed To Offer You 20% Of The Total Sum. Seriously Waiting For Your Urgent Reply.

Best regard. I will need your information as :-

Mrs. Marty Fofana  and Son

CONTACT ME AND MY SON WITH THIS ADDRESS. mrsmarty@atlantmail.com