Re: how to install proftp server from cd

thanks mate

Damian Ryszka <rychu@sileman.net.pl> wrote:
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:39:24 +0200, Sekhar wrote:

> thanks for your reply i am having debian net install cd this is enough
> to install proftp server or i need to download some other cd

I thing, that is not enouth. Net cd install allows you to install minimum
system and configure it to download packages. You don't have to download
whole cd. Try download single packages and burn then od cd-rw. Then copy
them on your hard-drive and run dpkg -i PACKAGES.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Damian Ryszka