Re: Strange module load behaviour

Hi Carlos,

Although I would prefer to solve that problem without labels (I tried to
set an order as said Craig, but I have to modify the initrd manually and
would be overwritten by an aupdate-initrd), I have set labels to my
partitions (including swap) and just works fine.

Gracias por la ayuda.

Un saludo.

En/na Rodríguez de la Borbolla ha escrit:
> Buenas tardes, Carlos
>
> A la hora de montar parciciones existe la opción de marcarlas con una etiqueta. Deberías mirar el comando 'e2label', pues creo que en fstab se puede indicar la partición según esta etiqueta en vez de /dev/sdb o /dev/sda
>
> Un saludo.
>
> Good Evening, Carlos
>
> You can see 'e2label' command yo assign a label to your disk and mark this way, i think, in fstab.
>
> Thanks and sorry for my English.

- --
listmaster@lists.debian.org