Re: ispCP

Thomas,

It seems like you are trying to put the developers in a bad point of vue.  The problem with vhcs was that the project depended to hard on Alex.  Without Alex nothing could happen.  There wasn't a public cvs so everyone had to wait until Alex decided to release again.  Also Alex wasn't that good with security patches.  He tried to hide the bugs and didn't come out to the public.

I think these are the most important reasons that a lot of lead developers quit VHCS.  However they decided to bring out a final release in honor of the users.  Afterwards they will start building ispCP.

Why can't you just read the forums on vhcs or ispCP?  Everything is told there, I don't think this is the place.  Please let the developers do their thing, releasing a new update.

But in every post I read from you on forums and lists you are always trying to put other projects in a bad point of vue.