Re: ispCP

Anoop Alias wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Recently there has been a fork in the VHCS ( http://vhcs.net ) project
> ,promising faster development time and releases.

Went on the web site and read "Until there is an usable version a lot of
time will pass by." This is in opposition with what you just said...

> Also the project had become more open natured with a call for public
> participation and a Subversion access
>

> =============================
> http://trac.inetcentral.de/ispcp/
> =============================
>
> With a package installer and a host of other features in the
> pipeline,this project is gonna rock the hosting control panel industry

I could also read "we decided to support the dying VHCS project". Why
exactly was it dying?

"As core members of the former VHCS developing team, we - Malte aka
ephigenie and Benedikt aka RatS - had the wish to create a real open
development of VHCS"

This sounds like you had some argue with other team members, or at least
some disagreements... Could you explain a bit more? Was the former VHCS
not built as "open development" the way you wanted?

Thomas