Re: I invoke Goodwin's Law (was Re: NEVER USE SORBS)

At 12:33 PM 7/28/2006 -0400, Dan MacNeil wrote:
>It's a shame really, I was rooting for the pro-SORBs side.
>Unfortunately, Goodwin's Law is very clear. This thread is ended and the
>anti-SORBs side wins. (sigh)

LOL.  Thanks for that.  Was a good read and a nice trip down memory lane.  I
wonder what future net archaeologists will think digging up our old Usenet
posts.  I think Rule #90210 is applicable here.

Rule #90120: Applying your standards to someone else's post *will* result
 in a flamewar.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100