Re: NEVER USE SORBS

On 28.07.06 13:12, Marek Podmaka wrote:
> Looks like you both didn't understand me... I don't compare listing to a
> murder. I compare SORBS saying my IP is a dynamic one to me saying you are
> murderer (or whatever I choose to tell about you - and publish it - just as
> the list is published). I'm talking about presumption of innocence - if you
> claim something, I don't have to prove it is not true, it is you who has to
> prove that it is true.

You are dirty, staying in front of my door, with a gun in your hand.
I don't trust you. I don't have to proove you are not a murderer - If you
want talk to me, proove you are not. I won't kill you if you don't, I just
won't talk to you. The decision is up to you now.

Wash yourself and show me it's airsoft weapon, or go away and don't tell me
anything about presumptions...

I intend to live forever - so far so good.