Re: NEVER USE SORBS ATTN: Sanders

Paul Johnson wrote:
On Thursday 27 July 2006 05:18, Chris Wagner wrote:
Umm, why can't I send mail to u?
You can *send* all you want. In fact, I imagine that he'd prefer that you do so, since each message you send will give you yet another reminder of his disdain for you.
***                                           ***
***  MAIL FROM YOU IS NOT WELCOME.  GO AWAY.  ***
*** WHATEVER IRRITATING AND/OR MORONIC THING  ***
*** YOU HAD TO SAY HAS BEEN DELETED UNREAD.   ***
*** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE.            ***
Shouldn't you at least tell people why it's being rejected for troubleshooting purposes?
I don't think troubleshooting is part of the plan. I doubt that there's any mechanism for getting off of his blacklist (insert joke about this coming up in a SORBS thread here).

The wording of the message seems as clear as day. First, for some reason, he has decided to be (almost) completely dismissive toward you. Second, and here's the juicy bit, he stops just short of being *completely* dismissive (otherwise, he would just drop your message silently) because it is important to him that you be made to *understand* that you have earned his disdain.

- Joe