[no subject]

Hi List.

Quick ascii drawing of to explain things better

workstation 1 -                                pppoe1
                       |                              /
                        - Linux box(Squid)
                       |                              \
workstation 2-                                 pppoe2

Now i already got all workstation1's traffic going over pppoe1 and all workstation2's traffic going over pppoe2 that is not a problem. I would like to introduce a squid proxy on the linux box but I want requests coming from workstation 1 to still go over pppoe1 and workstation2's requests to use pppoe2 while they utilize the same cache. Is this possible? And can anyone
maybe give me a push into the right direction?