Re: NEVER USE SORBS

Shane Chrisp wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 22:24 -0400, John Kelly wrote:
>> On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:05:01 +0800, Shane Chrisp <shane@2000cn.com.au>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone can get off thier list providing you do what is
>>> mentioned ... ttl >= 43200 seconds.
>> I don't like my TTL set at 12 hours.  And I don't have time to argue
>> with wackos.
>
> Thats your choice of course. Just as is thier choice not to delist if
> your not prepared to do what is asked.

Somebody will soon argue that it's stupid to set TTL for 12 hours, then
somebody else will say it is not, then it will start all over again. To
me it's just a waste of time and valuable discussion in this mailing list.

I don't want to be annoying but SORBS case have been discussed here a
lot, and I think there are better things to talk about. Like it or not,
it has been clearly discussed here that SORBS operate at least a
controverted service, and I don't think arguing again and again will
change that fact.

Thomas