Re: NEVER USE SORBS

On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 17:31 -0700, Steve Redlich wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jul 2006, NEVERUSESORBS wrote:
>
> > ... impossible to get off their list.
>
> I think it's impossible for an ordinary end user to get off their DUHL.

Not true. Anyone can get off thier list providing you do what is
mentioned on the faq page. Once thats done you simply submit the info
automatically and its done. You dont even need to talk to anyone at
sorbs to do it, but you do need matching forward and reverse dns and a
ttl >= 43200 seconds.

Shane