Re: NEVER USE SORBS

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006, NEVERUSESORBS wrote:

... impossible to get off their list.

I think it's impossible for an ordinary end user to get off their DUHL.
However, if you have an AS number, they apparently view your request.

My IP was removed from the DUHL due to a delisting request by my upstream provider. I doubt they even read the comments within my support requests.

My IP block is within a /21 that got listed because SORBS didn't like my upstreams naming convention.

I feel very happy the new owner of my upstream took care of this. Resolution did take two weeks during which time I would have been very happy to sue SORBS.

Now, I'm back to my real work instead of fighting email delivery problems.

I agree with the poster.  Never Use Sorbs!

Steve