Re: qmail uni-code to sJIS conversion

Radhika wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am in a situation i really need experts help and the question is as
> follows
> I need to convert my qmail SMTP server mails uni-code to sJIS and send
> it to the recipient.

Do you need to have the mail converted form unicode to JIS (japaneese,
right?) before delivery? If it's the case, then a simple mail filter
that you would put in the .qmail would do the trick I think... If it
does not, look at delivery programs like procmail that can be used
together with Qmail. Alternatively courier-maildrop if you have a highly
patched version of qmail: courier-maildrop is REALLY powerful and can do
many things, but to use it with qmail you need to add quite some patches
(like for example the ones form qmail-rocks...).

Thomas