Re: postfix hold mail

Rodney Richison wrote:
I realize this is a trivial question for you guys, but how do I get Postfix to "hold" mail till the customers exchange box (behind a firewall), fetches it?

Making me the secondary mx, then transport map would just keep trying to deliver it???? I'm sure there's a little something I'm missing....

add their _domain_ to relay_domains, not transfer, and your postfix will spool their email until the MX for their domain comes back.

-Jim P.