Re: spam to bogus users

Shane Chrisp wrote:
> Im seeing a pattern here. My guess would be lots of compromised hosts
> being exploited here. There was an article a few months back about the
> number of exploitable hosts in China. I block all China Telecom and CNC
> due to the amount of spam that comes out of there. I also block most of
> Korea due to the unwillingness to act upon spam/abuse reports.
>
> Shane

I think this is a very bad behavior. I live in Shanghai, and I have to
suffer from this often. Sometimes, even some data centers are blocking
completly the IP addresses from China.

Do you realise that nearly half of the people in this world live in
China? So you just want to block half of this world...

Or maybe you are just blocking the ADSL customers, which would be a bit
better (that's fine for me in fact...).

Thomas