Re: spam to bogus users

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 10:14:40 -0700 (PDT), Steve Redlich
<steve@redlicheng.com> wrote:

>I don't see why your worried about it when you already don't accept emails
>to valid recipients like

>jak@isp2dial.com
>postmaster@isp2dial.com

I answered this in private mail, but if you have to whine on the list,
I'll respond here, too.  As discussed at length, using a dsl host

> please send mail to <postmaster>
> 63.193.144.218 is a MX.

> adsl-63-193-144-218.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net

as your MX, is a recipe for delivery failure.

Those who insist on running mail "servers" on a dsl connection need to
form a collective, to get recognition and bargaining power.  You're
too insignificant and too much trouble, to deal with regularly, on a
case by case basis.