Re: How to limit broadband user bandwidth

Radhika wrote:
Hi Guys,

We are an ISP providers.We are providing ADSL,SDSL and other services.In most of the ISP's now a days they are providing only 2 GB or 4 gb etc.. bandwidth usage for their users this includes download limit.

How to configure this bandwidth usage limit for each user?
Does the DSLAM provide a way to check the Bytes downloaded by each modem or user ?
You can check for the traffic transfered in it and after that change the radius entry so the user get's disconnected or a private not routed IP that would redirect it to a webpage explaining why he is cut.

this can be done in Routers side or RADIUS server side.
You can use access lists if you know the IP, it depends on what you are using.

I am new to ISP service please help me how to do this.

Thanks for your help
If I understoud correctly, this will help.