Re: More sorbs blacklisting

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:46:02 -0700 (PDT), Steve Redlich
<munged@steveredlich.com> wrote:

>>> SPF is good for preventing sender domain forgery, but spammers can
>>> just setup real domains and SPF records to abuse what you suggest.

>Then the spammer's domain will end up on a right-hand-side  blocklist.
>(A list of spamming domains) and easily blocked.

More exceptions.  Why go to such trouble, just to break forwarding?
And why have even more trouble, trying to implement SRS?

SPF is not worthwhile.  It's a flop.

>Form a rbl blacklist of domains that use SORBS DUHL and not accept
>mail from them.

Rather than cut off my nose to spite my face, I simply don't use
SORBS.  Just say no, and spread the word.