Re: More sorbs blacklisting

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:45:14 +0200, Anders Breindahl
<skrewz@skrewz.dk> wrote:

>And by the way; that's the exact description of the possibility of
>spamming: Highly probable, when off a dynamically assigned IP. It's
>still not exact, and should therefore not be treated as a binary
>criterion. (Think 3+ points in spamassassin).

Sorry, we believe in the death penalty here.

>The fun thing about setting up a mail server is amongst others, to see
>it interact with the world. Locking it up in a pentest-environment isn't
>going to provide that real-world-experience that debian-isp-guys have
>(and -- I guess -- in some cases, got them their jobs).

True, everyone has to start somewhere.

But I can't change policy for your sake.  At best, I could whitelist
your IP addresses, though on a case by case basis, that would be too
much trouble.  Perhaps if you formed a collective to gain recognition
and bargaining power, you could make some progress.