Re: More sorbs blacklisting

On Sun, Jul 09, 2006 at 10:30:28PM +0200, Leonardo Boselli wrote:
> Also: avoiding smarthosts it is far more faster in delivery (i set ot deliver
> diretly, if after 6 minutes is not delivered next run will be throught a
> smarthost)!

Ok, that seems to be a useful idea. Do you (or someone else) happen to have
a nice piece of Exim config to decide on the router depending on queue time?

I have a reverse scenario where I normally use a smarthost, but it would be
nice to have a backup solution for those situations when that specific link
is down.