Re: Muilt-home routing question?

also sprach Greg Ryman <gregr@candylogic.com> [2006.07.07.2330 +0200]:
> actually it's a routing issue, and not a problem in linux. show me
> another os that you can plug into two different networks on the same nic
> and get evenly balanced traffic accross both connections.

I am not asking for this, I know this is not easy to accomplish. Or
at least not unless you dig iproute.

What I want is that it takes *either* of the routes consistently
("the first"), instead of just not working.

`. `'`

"it isn't pollution that's harming the environment.
 it's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
                                                          - dan quayle