Re: 15 second delay during login

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2006.07.04.1256 +0200]:
> cat /proc/sys/kernel/random/entropy_avail
> 1

After executing some commands, the available entropy is up to 3800
again, it goes down about 250 when I SSH in, but while it hangs, it
stays around 3550, and when the SSH connection finally starts,
anothe 3000 bytes get pulled off. Meaning: the delay is there, but
the entropy pool is not empty.

`. `'`

"den stil verbessern, das heißt den gedanken verbessern."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche