Re: apache mysql vhosts

--On Tuesday, February 01, 2005 05:35 +0100 "Dr. Ender Aysal" <aysal@aysal.de> wrote:

Does anybody have an idea how i can tell apache 1.3 to store the log-file
for each domain in the document-root of every virtual domain
usingmod_vhost_alias?

That's a limitation of that method. We got around it by writing our own software, we had to for billing purposes anyway. It knows where to place the logs, and whom to account the data transfer to for any given line, we simply added the VHost (%V i think) to the end of the combined logging format.

Sorry I don't have anything better for you.