Re: OT: Weird routing issues

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Micah Stetson wrote:

That's it!  That should have occurred to me, but it sure didn't.
PPPoE has an MTU of 1492.  If I change the client machine to use 1492,
everything works fine.  Is there a way around this short of
reconfiguring all the clients?  I guess the real solution is for ebay

Try this:

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_no_pmtu_disc

Put it in an rc script to make it happen on boot.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.