Re: control panel

Le 20 févr. 05, à 02:49, Micah Anderson a écrit :

Anyone know what the deal is with the pricing of plesk
(http://www.sw-soft.com/) it looks pretty slick, but it is not free
software :(

It's very expensive :
  - Plesk 7   30 domains : 174 Euro HT
  - Plesk 7 100 domains : 349 Euro HT
  - Language Pack (french) : + 87 Euro HT
  - Power Pack (spamassassin + tomcat + pgsql .. ) : +262 Euro HT
  - Antivirus Pack :  + 262 Euro HT

... and it doesn't work on debian ...

I've started a simple configuration system based on Debian Sarge. It uses default packages without
modification. This system can manage :
  - Apache vhosts + statistics
  - PHP, MySQL
  - users + quotas
- virtual emails (pop, imap, SSL, vacation, SMTP with authentification, wildcards, blacklists, antispam/antivirus)
  - virtual FTP   (login like webmaster@mydomain.com)
  - webmail / phpMyAdmin
  - bind9

Right now it work but the user needs to modifiy simple configuration files, I'll add python wrappers later for a simple command line interface and finaly a web interface. I'm thinking about a webservice interface so I'll be
able to integrate the server configuration to customer user interface.

Frédéric.