Bandwidth Monitoring

I'm hoping you guys can help me in regards to finding an open source
monitoring tool. The main features require it to track web and ftp bandwidth
from multiple hosts/domains. If it can track vhosts it would be helpful but
not necessary.
I've tried looking and found webmin, and web-cp, but that seems to be a bit
more than I need.
Ipfm has too few features (no ftp tracking)

Any help would be appreciated.

Running:
Debian 2.2
Apache/mysql/php