Re: Monitor bandwidth usage on user by user basis

You're confusing the protocol used to collect the data with the software package used to retain and display the data. Cricket, MRTG, RRDTOOL, Cacti, and NMIS are all examples of tools int his class.

What Stephen is asking for unfortunately doesn't' exist as a finished product. If he's comfortable patching kernels he might bea ble to find some patches to do what he wants but as I said, I've looked into this very deeply before and was left wanting.