Re: replacing sanitizer w/ amavisd-new

mailscanner supports more than just postfix though. exim, sendmail, and zmailer are all on the list. I'd imagine one could make it work somehow with qmail too if you're brave enough to be using qmail. I don't know where in the discussion anyone said that you could only use mailscanner with postfix. perhaps you should check the mailscanner homepage at http://www.mailscanner.info/