Re: Disconnected IMAP, possible?

More easyly solvable by policy.....

Operative Instructions for Disconected  Mail Service:

1.- Open your client
2.- Create a local folder called "Emergency Local"
3.- Copy all mails you want acailable for operations while disconected
to Emergency Local. REMEMBER, if you dont copy them, you cannot access
it while disconected.

But you can also:
1.- Put a debian local server with imap capabilities.
2.- Fetchmail from the remote server (im assuming this cause of the way
you described the importance of disconnected operations).
3.- Offer imap in local network for all "fetched" messages. You can
never disconnect (if your network infrastructure is worth more than 10
bucks). Its in the local network.

--
Alex Borges (lex) <alex@sogrp.com>
Step One Group