Re: Gaming server

Well basically I'm looking to see what a realistic approach is going to
be.  Like I've mentioned to a few others, this is in the very early
planning stages so we're looking to see what's required for different
offerings.  But for arguments sake, let's say a server that holds 15-20
clients. (This is in an ISP environment).

Todd