Re: synchronous interface card suggestions

I'm working with what the radios support -- which is synchronous RS-422. These are some surplus radios that have quite a bit more range than 802.11b (though they're not nearly as fast). They are 5 watt output, full duplex narrowband radios that were spec'd for paths of up to 30 miles. We need the range and reliability more than the speed...

Thanks anyway.

John