Re: Free Radius Software

Huh... Looking at debian mailing list archives I found that someone thought
freeradius was too buggy to be in debian and put it out.
I also received a personal mail explaining this situation...
"Apparently freeradius has been removed from the pool for having "grave"-bugs
for longer that 3 months. There was some discussion on linux.debian.devel
which clarifies this issue"