Re: Reporting Packages ? - News & FTP Logs

On 24 Mar 2003, alan graham wrote:

> Question is - should I continue to use Analog for these servers as
> well, or are there better packages for these type of servers. Any
> thoughts appreciated.

webalizer allows to process web server, ftp (xferlog) and squid
proxy server logs. No idea if there exists a program which also
supports news server logs, but maybe you could just preprocess them
with some awk and sed scripts prior to feeding them into webalizer
(or analog).

Regards,

Oliver