Re: QoS and tc

You can read 'linux 2.4 howto" and "Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control" there 's some information on how to install and some explanation on different Qos. But for the philosophy, Cisco site is, I think, a good solution. What is CQB, FIFO....

Langlois

Szőts Róbert wrote:
Does anyone know any site where I can get knowledges about the technology of setting up QoS in linux kernel.
I would like to understand the philosophy of this technology.
What are classes, what are qdiscs, how they are connecting to eachother.

Maybe it is my supidity, but the manual pages and the linux howto describes somthing, but I can't understand these.

Thanks.