mkrootdev: label / not found

Hello,
I want to install debian to server with 5 disk scsi on a Hardware RAID (adaptec i2o raid: version 2.4 Build). During installation, I boot on compact installation, i load dpt_i2o module from floppy to find the raid disk.
I modify /etc/modules to put dpt_i2o:
af_packet
dpt_i2o

I do not change fstab:
/dev/sda1 	/		ext2 errors=remount-ro	0	1
/dev/sda5	none		swap	sw		0	0
proc		/proc			proc defaults 0	0
/dev/sda3 	/home	ext2	defaults 0 2
/dev/sda2 	/usr	ext2	defaults 0 2

I put the module dpt_i2o to /lib/modules/2.2.20-compact/scsi/
The first part of installation is ok.

When I reboot. The module dptiO is loaded. The scsi0 is found. I have got this message:
attached scsi disk sda at scsi0, channel 0, id 0, lun 0
scsi device sda:.....
partition check sda: sda1 sda2 sda3 sda4 <sda5>
mounting /proc filesystem
creating block devices
creating root device
mkrootdev: label / not found