Re: calculation of mail traffic

tomas@asertel.es said:
> Well.. I can also grep "From:" to see wich addresses are sending more
> mails  than usual, don't I?

You're joking, right? From: is easily faked, and any bulk spammer fakes it.

Unless you block your clients from sending on port 25, you can't tell what
mail they're sending.

If you do block port 25, I wouldn't expect your commercial clients to be happy.

If you force (by firewall rules or otherwise) them to use mail.bigisp.com as
their outgoing relay, they might feel you're invading their privacy. Would you
want someone checking your phone calls (for other than billing purposes)?