Re: Apache Virtual Hosts Chroot ?

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 04:31:09PM +0100, Domainbox, Tim Abenath wrote:
> <Apparently Apache2 has a module to do user per virtual host...
> <
> <Hmm. :-) If it does group per virtual host, I might look at
> <upgrading...
> Jep, the perchild MPM. http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/perchild.html
> I tried that one, but the child-processes directly died. As it says, work is
> ongoing to make it functional.
Is there any possibility to combine mod_vhost_alias somehow with this? On
a first view not, as you need to do some mapping somewhere, which does not
seem to be done anywhere.

Are there other alternatives, then having one full <VirtualHost> block for
each vhost and still have different uid mappings?

Regards, Alexander