Re: Some help with mod rewrite needed.

>Hi,
>
>I am currently struggling with Apache's mod_rewrite.
>What I need to do is the following:
>
>Every URL on the domain mydomain.com should be redirected to:
>http://www.some-other-domain.com/some-aspfile.asp?something
>

>So basically the whole domain should be redirected to *one* specific page
>on a different server with a different domain name.
>
>Can someone point me in the right direction?

No guarantees this will correct, but you just wanted to be pointed in the
right direction, so here goes...

RewriteRule /(.*)\.asp$ http://www.some-other-domain.com/$1.asp [QSA,L]

That's redirecting all your asp file queries to the same asp file names
with the query string intact.

If you want to point ANYTHING to one asp file and just preserve the query
string...

RewriteRule /.* http://www.some-other-domain.com/some-aspfile.asp [QSA,L]

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?