Re: Php4 broken package ?

What I did about it was edit /var/lib/dpkg/status and remove the php4 from the
conflicts field (there is no conflict according to the thread), and then held
the package (otherwise it gets downloaded again on the next update).

Just have to remember to let it go when the next release gets out.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to write the fine email you see now.

Pulu

----
Afe.to ANTS
POB 1478
Nuku'alofa, Tonga
Ph: Country code 676 - 27946 or 878-1332
http://www.afe.to