Re: UPS sharing

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 09:47:25AM +0200, Craig wrote:
> I was wondering if its possible to have 2 Debian boxes sharing
> a single UPS ? Its a 650Pro - made by APC.

I have a SmartUPS 650 and I use apcupsd -- It's great and supports
a network mode where you have one master with the serial connection
and then the slaves are connected via tcp/ip

HTH.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited