Re: Good qmail tutorial

Blake Covarrubias wrote:
LifeWithQmail.org does have a lot of information about setting up Qmail,
but there's parts of it that I can't even get working. Here's the output
of qmail-showctl. You can see below that I'm having some problems.

Blake,

Forget about the part where you have to compile qmail. 1. Simply install the qmail-src package. 2. Run build-qmail to create a deb package. It will install automatically. Nothing should go wrong here.

Now follow the instructions in lifewithqmail for configuring your MTA. At least make sure you put your hostname and domain in /var/qmail/me

PS.
A. Because we read from left to right and from top to bottom!
Q. Why should I place my response below the quoted text?

grtx, Mark