Re: spews Was: seeking input on rbls and anti-spam measures

* Miroslav Zervan (mz@webit.sk) [030306 02:42] spake thusly:
> Hello!
>
> I've got one question. What is your experience with relays.osirusoft.com,
> especialy with the spews.
>
> On Monday my provider get on spews list. As far I know ISP terminated all
> spammers and is still on the list. Due to strategy of spews (to include
> inocent customers to force ISP solve the problem) on the list is all
> range of IP (including mine).
>
> I've tried to read their forum, but I think they are too radical.

I could not agree with you more. When we ended up on SPEWS some time ago,
our request for removal degenerated into a flame war pages long with
network operators blocking our address space because they "didn't like
our attitude." As one of us remarked at the time, "I didn't realize
that SPEWS required a PR expert."

-mp