Re: Weblogs

On Thursday 06 March 2003 05:03, Mozzi wrote:

> What would be the best logging package to use on a big shared hosting
> server to give each domain owner stats on his website?
> I have roughly 4500 domains on that box.

Look for the Debian package rmagic.  It uses the output of analog and makes
some nicer looking statistics for you.  For aesthetic appeal my customers
much prefer report magic over webalizer or analog.

Report Magic homepage is at http://www.reportmagic.org/

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser@wehave.net>                     http://wehave.net/
Brampton, Ontario, Canada                                    Debian GNU/Linux